About Sandy Garber
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Lawrence real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
Let my experience help you....first time buyers, seasoned buyers/sellers and new construction homes.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Lawrence areas, please contact me.
* Life resident of Douglas County
* Three children & five adorable grandsons
* Avid “Jayhawk” fan
CAREER & BOARD INVOLVEMENT:
* Broker/Owner, LAWRENCE REAL ESTATE CONNECTIONS, 2010
* Recipient of the 2011 REALTOR of the Year Award (LBOR)
* Licensed as Real Estate Salesperson 1982-1985 & 2001-2008
* Licensed as Real Estate Broker 1986-1989 & 2009-present
* Secretary, Lawrence Board of REALTORS® (LBOR), 2011
* Director, Lawrence Board of REALTORS® (LBOR), 2007-2008
* Member, LBOR Community Relations Committee, 2007-present
* Member, LBOR Media Relations Committee, 2008
* Member, LBOR Education Committee, 2003
* Member, LBOR Multi-list & Rules Committee, 2003
* Re/Max “Executive Club” for outstanding sales achievement, 2008 & 2009
* Million Dollar Sales Production, 2001-present
* Lawrence Realty Associates Agent Recognition Award for “Professionalism Above & Beyond,” 2003
* Lawrence Realty Associates “Rookie of the Year” Award, 2001
* GRI Designation – Graduate of REALTOR® Institute
* SRES Designation – Senior Real Estate Specialist
* Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
* Member, Kansas Association of REALTORS® (KAR)
* Member, Lawrence Board of REALTORS® (LBOR)
* Member, Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® (KCRAR)
* Licensee, Kansas Real Estate Commission (KREC)
* Member, Lawrence Chamber of Commerce
* Volunteer & Contributor, Toys for Tots of Douglas County, 2007-2012
* Served 3 years on the Board of Directors for the “Southern Parkway Townhome Association”
* Served 4 years as Scout Leader for the Kaw Valley Girl Scout Council
* Served 6 years as PTO Officer for Pinckney School, Lawrence, KS